Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's time to set a goal !! hmmm


I wish to set a goal, but how do you go about setting a goal you really don't want to set? hmm I really want the results but am I really willing to put in the effort to reach said goal?? hmm For I truly have some really great excuses why I can't stick to the plan !!! Really, good ones...
My only hope is prayer, and asking our Father to help me even want to put in the effort to reach my goal of good health, when you see me running thru the sprinklers you'll know I've made it !!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. O.K. if there is supposed to be joy in the journey I say we start running through the sprinklers now. We'll just be able to run faster when we reach our goals!!!

    ReplyDelete