Monday, April 27, 2009

Does the flu count?





Here's the good news, the week before last I had the flu really bad, let's just say it's the best I've done on my diet in quite a while !! I didn't get out of bed from Wednesday to Saturday !! But the good news is I lost 7 lbs !!

Now for the bad news, this weekend we went to Cambria for a little R&R, can I just say I am not in any hurry to get on the scales this week !!!

But I am going to put the blame where it belongs on Linn's restauarant in Cambria !! They did it to me, yeah it's their fault, they make the best breakfasts and desserts it is really a crime they are so good... SO if you find your self in Cambria stay away from these guys or you're in for trouble at the scales, sigh :( .... LOL

3 comments:

  1. Maybe I should pray for the flu......your 7 pounds found me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you got away!!! What a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ollaliberries! Especially in pies! They used to have it at Marie Callendars when I was young, but only for about 1 month a year - when they were in season.

    ReplyDelete