Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm falling and I can't get up !!! Into the rigatoni !!!


Tonight my sister in law brought over her famous Rigatoni in meat sauce. She cooks it all day long and the flavor is out of this world !! Obviously I am starting again tomorrow !!! She also made chocolate cream pie !!! I am grateful for the dinner. So, I heard some where the calories don't count if it's a gift, right?? Yeah, yeah that's the ticket !!!

6 comments:

  1. Fun new blog! I always say it is ok to have sweets or high calorie foods as long as it is in moderation. Its not good to eat a whole box of cookies, but 3 or 4 is ok. 1 or 2 is better, but some days 2 just doesn't cut it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you there some days 1 or 2 just won't cut it !! We are talking boxes right ??? hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like my kind of a diet.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree on the gift thing. You wouldn't want to offend the gift giver by not enjoying their hard work and self sacrificing they did in preparing such a delicious gift, right?! LOL!! I adore you Robin. Your so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you see why I need someone to monitor me !! Hill said when she read this blog that everyday I say, "so I'm starting over tomorrow" !! LOL So today I start again !! Yes Steph, I would never not eat a gift cuz the calories don't count when it's a gift !! And your gift of cupcakes was so awesooooommee LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I just went back and read your past entries. I watched that 4minute work out clip from youtube. I don't think I can even do one of those exercises! They need a pre-4 minute work out to get you in shape enough so you can do the 4 minute work out!

    ReplyDelete