
But I want to see if you can guess what it is from the picture !!!! Let me know if you've got it ??
This is the story of my journey to be thinner. Notice I did not say skinny. I don't want to be skinny I just want to be thinner than I am now. Now you might find this hard to believe but I like me as I am, for I know who I am, a daughter of a loving Father in Heaven, and He loves me just as I am. But to appease the part of me that wants to run through the sprinklers with my future grandchildren, I am on this journey. Watch me go !!
You're 43 years old? :)
ReplyDeleteOh Melissa you are the sweetest girl going !!! I wish I was 43 !!! hehehe
ReplyDeleteDukes of Hazzard? I know a short story about a car with 69 on it.........but 43????
ReplyDeleteI know!!!! Of course you told me yesterday, so I'll let somebody else guess. he, he!
ReplyDeleteIt's my diet blog???
ReplyDeleteYou have lost 43 pounds? Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes I have and it is getting easier everyday !!! Thanks
ReplyDeleteWow that is amazing, and its only been 2 months right? I'll have to hire you as my diet coach after I've had the baby!
ReplyDeleteThat is way cool! Sorry I'm behind in reading this blog...I'm behind in a lot of things!!! Keep going girl...you're doing great!!!
ReplyDelete