Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day six, yippeee !!





I am having withdrawals !! Oh my !!! Can she make it to day 7? Okay maybe I do have it in me, I went to a wedding reception and didn't have cake!! It looked like a tower of heavenly bliss too !! We're talking major milestone here !!! I do love me some cake (almost as much as I love crab) !!! Oh my how did this picture of my favorite candy get here?? hmmmm

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you Robin...you are doing great! I was really impressed when you went through the reception line!!! You have alsmost made it one week! Keep up the good work...you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying because I promised my sweetie petie !! she is awesome and for some reason wnats me around for a while longer!!! Although I tried to tell her no worries cuz I am healthy, but she has her own ideas !!

    ReplyDelete