
I am weak from not cheating !!! I am wasting away to nothing !!! Okay I'm close, stop laughing !!!! I mean it I can hear you, don't make me come over there !!!
This is the story of my journey to be thinner. Notice I did not say skinny. I don't want to be skinny I just want to be thinner than I am now. Now you might find this hard to believe but I like me as I am, for I know who I am, a daughter of a loving Father in Heaven, and He loves me just as I am. But to appease the part of me that wants to run through the sprinklers with my future grandchildren, I am on this journey. Watch me go !!
Congrats on day number 5....you go girl!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it! You're almost done with the hardest week! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete