Saturday, March 7, 2009

Does this constitute exercise really??



Okay this picture made me decide to get serious !! It is too funny that these people are sitting in chairs to exercise !!! In what appears to be a day care setting?? Is this what they do to you when you retire?? If so I may not retire after all. Cuz if there is an option where they ship you to day care everyday and you do exercises in chairs, it will be my lot I'm sure !! Scary is all I have to say. And maybe I should have been nicer to Hill since she'll be picking my daycare center !! LOL

4 comments:

  1. I think we should start our own daycare...that way those of you who are younger can take care of us older ones and not make us do "chair exercises"

    ReplyDelete
  2. David's 90 year old aunt lives in assist living apts. and she wii bowls!! I'm sure she does it in a chair...and loves it...so when you "old" ladies retire, we'll make you play wii instead of exercising! :) BTW, my mom was about to the point of chair exercise...because I couldn't get her to get up and walk!!! So I guess it happens if you let it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks You Susan for the thought, what shall we call it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can call it "Retired Faries R Us." We will only allow sweet caring women who blog! And you can Wii bowl all you want! My kids can show you the trick to gettting strikes every time!

    ReplyDelete