
Over the years I have received this picture via email many many times !! I wonder is it a comment ?? Well to each his own, this is how I weigh, and my self esteem has soared !! LOL
This is the story of my journey to be thinner. Notice I did not say skinny. I don't want to be skinny I just want to be thinner than I am now. Now you might find this hard to believe but I like me as I am, for I know who I am, a daughter of a loving Father in Heaven, and He loves me just as I am. But to appease the part of me that wants to run through the sprinklers with my future grandchildren, I am on this journey. Watch me go !!
That's how I weigh myself every morning...the older I get...the harder it is. Funny though, my weight never changes!
ReplyDeleteI have a new way of weighing now. Thanks. That is finally the answer that I like. It might even get minus numbers. Yippee...
ReplyDeleteWhen you weigh yourself like that does it count as exercise? It kind of looks like a leg lift.
ReplyDeleteWell the way I do it, it counts as exercise !! Cuz when I do it, I have to get back up, and let's just say I'm glad no one is else is around. Cuz there is enough grunting and groaning to be at the gym !!! LOL
ReplyDelete