Sunday, March 22, 2009

The food in Texas is bigger !!!


I will be in Texas this week, I am praying I will be able to maintain there ?? Ha this is the state where the chicken fried steak comes out to your table with it's own zip code, and it is delisshhh!! Also it is the south sort of and they have fried corn?? Oh can I just say you haven't lived until you have eaten a corn on the cob on a stick covered in batter and fried !! Yes Texas is the heart attack on a plate state !!! Well wish me well, just cuz they have all those good eats doesn't mean I have to eat them... hahaha well it sounded good !!!! (the hotel has what they call a "cookie bar" at 8pm every night for all of their guests... to those of you who know me, cookies are one of my things) I'm in so much trouble !! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Fried corn on a stick? I have never heard of that before. I think when you travel you have to try out the native cuisine. The cookie bar sounds the most tempting. Maybe you could go to bed early. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the brisket when we lived there...Texans do know Bar B Que. Californians however, know cookies...how bad can a cookie be?

    ReplyDelete