
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is the story of my journey to be thinner. Notice I did not say skinny. I don't want to be skinny I just want to be thinner than I am now. Now you might find this hard to believe but I like me as I am, for I know who I am, a daughter of a loving Father in Heaven, and He loves me just as I am. But to appease the part of me that wants to run through the sprinklers with my future grandchildren, I am on this journey. Watch me go !!
Maybe you could just give up one or two junk food items. For example, I don't eat candy bars. I still eat snack size candy bars, sees, hershey kisses, etc. - just not whole candy bars. Although sometimes I probably eat enough small ones to make a whole candy bar! Anyway, then you can keep your closest relationships and just let go of a few loose ends.
ReplyDeleteI still buy candy for when the grandkids come...everyday...I try to buy the kind I hate...
ReplyDeleteThe trouble is I don't buy them but everyone I work with does !! And I start everyday with lots of willpower but after a few cranky taxpayers and I'm into the chocolate !! LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL!! You're the best Robin!! I am exactly like you except my taxpayer is a 5 year old little boy. After a half hour of whining, complaining, not listening to mom, not doing what he's told I head straight to the kitchen find the chocolate and the diet soda!! Guess what I had for breakfast yesterday...fruit horn and a coke zero. Hmm nutricious don't you think?!! You'll get there. If you want it bad enough after so long you will be there where the taxpayers are gettin' an earful back and the chocolate stays in the wrapper!!
ReplyDelete