
It's called chocolate cloud cake !!! Can you help me out? So like is there anyway we can justify this dessert? We really did love it?? hmmmm
This is the story of my journey to be thinner. Notice I did not say skinny. I don't want to be skinny I just want to be thinner than I am now. Now you might find this hard to believe but I like me as I am, for I know who I am, a daughter of a loving Father in Heaven, and He loves me just as I am. But to appease the part of me that wants to run through the sprinklers with my future grandchildren, I am on this journey. Watch me go !!
So movies and chocolate? anything else I missed? Who all was there? You are a fun host!
ReplyDeleteYes the girls modeled Jamie's jewelry for her blog, and we had Chinese , Greek and Japanese food before dessert??? But you didn't give any justification for the dessert?? Well...
ReplyDeleteLook low-cal to me.
ReplyDeleteoh! don't you know Robin any and ALL calories consumed during a girl's night don't count! Yea, it's true, because of all the laughing with the girls and the spewing about the men completely eliminate those consummed calories. So your totally fine! No worries! (How's that?!)
ReplyDeleteYeah that's the ticket !!! I love the fact that it looked lo-cal and that calories don't count when consumed during laughter on a girl's night !! Can I just say you are the most awesomest friends !!! LOL
ReplyDeleteI agree with Stephanie all the laughing you did that night has to cancel some of the calories and modeling the should too. Modeling has got to be seriously hard work just think about how skinny they are!
ReplyDelete