
It is always on my mind in one way or another?? Food. Do I love it or hate it??? It depends on how my day is going. Today I worked really productively and was sticking to it ( my resolution to eat healthy)... but of course I had to talk to my ex-husband and that's where it ended !!!
I had another really Cr---- (pick which word) end of the day, hard to believe I know!!! But I really want to take control of my life back, 31 years of stress eating has taken it's toll, I want to stop eating when I'm upset, cuz it doesn't look like I'm going to stop being stressed out any time soon !!
Why couldn't I be one of those people who forgets to eat, and when they're upset they can't eat?? What's that about, who forgets to eat, and who has a problem food can't solve ????? hmm Obviously not me, at least not today.... LOL
Try hopping oon your bike...or using a punching bag:) You'll feel better!!!
ReplyDeleteYou will get there. Keep trying and don't ever give up! I'm with you though, there is no substitute for food! :)
ReplyDelete