Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I want legs like these !!


I want legs like these, so what do you think I have to do to get them?

4 comments:

  1. Run 10 miles a day, but who has time for that? I have been trying to just walk around the neighborhood for 20 minutes. The weather has been beautiful and all the pretty flowers lift my spirit. Walking gets me out of the house and away from snacks, plus it can help relieve stress like in your previous blog. Besides who needs legs like that anyway? You can't see them all winter long, and you have to shave more often just to show them off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Melissa's comment...I try to walk 3 miles a day..it has been beautiful in the morning and now in the evening...David runs 3 miles a day...so now you can see the difference between walking and running...so sad:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you see the guy who has those legs you chase after him til you catch him!! LOl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I'm practising now !!!! I think I may have to trip him !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete