
This is the way I read the scale, it is less offensive then. If you only look with one eye it seems to make it easier to bare !! Sort of like you're sneaking up on it !! I wonder how much that towel weighs? hmm...
This is the story of my journey to be thinner. Notice I did not say skinny. I don't want to be skinny I just want to be thinner than I am now. Now you might find this hard to believe but I like me as I am, for I know who I am, a daughter of a loving Father in Heaven, and He loves me just as I am. But to appease the part of me that wants to run through the sprinklers with my future grandchildren, I am on this journey. Watch me go !!
You are so funny! The pictures are priceless! I love reading your blog. It reminds me that dieting is challenging for everyone. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteI thought you were supposed to stand on your head and put the scales on top of your feet...my weight always stayed the same...maybe you should try it my way.
ReplyDelete