This guy was screaming my name from the kitchen this morning!!! He should have been kicked out of the house yesterday but he's so darn cute I couldn't do it !! So you see I'm probably a hopeless cause... but Mother did always say, "You're never a failure until you don't get back up again" !! So okay after the rest of this bag... LOL
Monday, March 30, 2009
This is why !!!
This guy was screaming my name from the kitchen this morning!!! He should have been kicked out of the house yesterday but he's so darn cute I couldn't do it !! So you see I'm probably a hopeless cause... but Mother did always say, "You're never a failure until you don't get back up again" !! So okay after the rest of this bag... LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, if you're going to have chocolate, at least they're dove chocolates. And they look like dark chocolate, hmmmm.... aren't those supposed to be healthy?
ReplyDeleteIt is hopeless to fight chocolate. If it is in the house it will call to anyone. It just can't stand to stay in the bag! It demands to be eaten! I wish broccoli would be more demanding. :)
ReplyDeleteI finished the bag and I vow to make today my first chocolateless day !!??? Here goes !!
ReplyDeleteDark chocolate is necessary for our mental health....remember that before you go cold turkey!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell I didn't make it anyway after someone at work told a group of women he was my "Boy toy" !! I had to walk away I nearly died, but chocolate was surely called for don't ya think??? Ehwww is my response !!!!
ReplyDeleteYou and chocolate have a love affair and there's no breaking you up! :) I am just catching up on this blog...I love your posts and your pictures! Texas food sounds great...I will have to try it sometime...and dark dove chocolate is my HEART medicine...glad to know it is good for my mental health now too!
ReplyDelete