Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Today was not totally bad, well ...


Okay I did better today but... today was a day of hearings with taxpayers !!! So by afternoon I was looking for a treat, I actually took a bag of baby carrots to work and ate them !! How proud I was until the 2 chocolate eggs fell into my mouth !! But even with that it was better than most days !! So I think I'm going to do this yet !! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Go Robin! That sounds like a successful day. I love baby carrots. They are great with lowfat ranch dressing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Robin...2 little chocolate eggs aren't too bad...it kind of evens out with the carrots:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement !! I really wnat it, but I am a little weak (okay alot) where chocolate is concerned !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had to catch up on this blog...I love what you are doing! Just remember...every day is brand new, with no mistakes in it...YET. :) I will have to tune into this more often...maybe you will inspire me to eat more healthy...I love all your little pictures too...have fun!

    ReplyDelete